Here are a few important reasons why we do not offer “Pay Any Way” contracts to our valued customers.
- Companies like PurpleBricks and Yopa charge you their fee, even if they cant find you a buyer.
- Pay Any Way sellers often have to drop their asking price to find a buyer. Any saving on the initial fee is wiped out by £1000’s.
- Pay Any Way agents have no motivation to sell your property once they have your fee.
- Pay Any Way may over price your property to flatter and win the upfront fee.
- They’re call centre staff often don’t know where your town is, so are unable to sell your area or house to perspective buyers.
- You negotiate the sale your self. If you say the wrong thing at a critical time in the negotiation it can cost £1000’s in equity.
- Pay Any Way customer review system has been questioned many times by leading industry figures. On sites they cant control, they often score very poorly.
- Selling you property is only half the issue. Being able to speak to someone who cares throughout the sale is paramount.
At Williams our core value is to provide a traditional service for the best possible fee. We could not offer Pay Any Way, simply from an ethical belief. We also feel that once enough people have complained to trading standards and the govt. realise how misleading the practice is, it will become illegal, in the near future.